Thu, 25 Nov|
Courageous Conversations Midday Webinar
How to have the hard conversations.
Time & Location
25 Nov 2021, 12:00 GMT+2 – 26 Nov 2021, 13:30 GMT+2
About the Event
Managing Difficult Conversations can be challenging.
In this 90 minute webinar I'll be sharing Practical Strategies to Master Sensitive or Emotionally-Charged Dialogue.
Whether you are delivering negative feedback, navigating a conflict with your partner or challenging a collegaue or client - communicating difficult subject matter can be an emotionally charged event.
We often try to avoid these conversations or mishandle them, ending with dramatic consequences.
There is a way to engage in conflict, which leaves you feeling more connected, with a deeper understanding and expands your compassion. When we have the tools to confidently resolve any conflict in our lives, we start living, leading and loving authentically.
This gifts us a tremendous amount of freedom.
At the end of this FREE Webinar you will:
- Discover your conflict reaction type;
- Understand your conflict story and how it affects your relationships;
- Identify why you may be avoiding conflict and how to deal with it;
- Learn a strategy to communicate effectively and which leads to behavioural change;
- Move from an adversarial to a collaborative approach in conflict resolution
Who is the Courageous Conversations Webinar for?
Anyone who wants to develop skills to approach difficult conversations with clarity and confidence.
- If you say yes when you mean No! or a People Pleaser;
- You leave hard discussions feeling unheard and unseen;
- You fear conflict and avoid it at all costs;
- You struggle with setting boundaries;
- You would like to learn effective communication in difficult situations.
These benefits of having the skills and tools to have the hard conversations will assist you to experience more confidence; gain luminous clarity in speaking your personal truth; increase your energy and personal freedom, courage to live your authenticity and aid in creating thriving relationshps at work and at home.
Courageous Conversations (12h)
How to have the hard conversations.US$0.00